Lashes and brows at THE SALON LEPETIE
Cancellation & rescheduling
- Clients are strongly encouraged to manage own existing appointments by logging into their accounts (right top corner). It is the client's responsibility to cancel or reschedule an appointment as early as possible.
- A reminder email/text will be sent a prior to the appointment. It is the client’s responsibility to have entered their correct contact information upon booking.
- With an early cancellation (more than 24hrs prior to the appointment), clients have the option to request for a full refund, or have the payment credited to the next appointment. *Returns are made in the form of payment used during checkout.
- Any appointment changes or cancellations within 24hrs of an appointment will be charged 50% of the payment. (Prepaid/Pricing plan holders will be billed to pay 50% of the service fee. The penalty must be fully paid in order to book another appointment.)
- Clients are asked to arrive 10 mins prior to their appointment. Using the restroom, parking, traffic, taking off makeup, etc. should be considered when determining an arrival time. Those times are not calculated into the session.
- Clients who are over 15 minutes late to their appointment will be asked to reschedule and come back for another appointment. 50% of the service fee will be charged to cover the missed session.
- Clients who do not show up to an appointment without notice will be charged for a full session. No show clients will also be denied future appointments at The Salon Lepetie.